why?!


A friend of mine which same class with me hate me and all my friends...why?we all same class right?I never hate her like this!Never ever!I wonder WHY she hate us so in this way!She even think all of us is demon!Do we do something wrong???Yes,my friends and i seldom and almost not talk to her ,this is all because between us and her don't have any liken topic.BUT,we are not hurt her right???She is the one who always play solo,then want to blame who?She wants to hate anybody this is all her business!But her evil feeling does's make any sense!We suddenly hated by her,suddenly!Maybe her feeling is longer hided in her mind and now exploded out,but I can swear that my friends and I do not do or did something that she can thinks us as the demon! She thinks she is right?Ok,I hand off!If you hate Pk 1 then GO OUT from our PK 1,and go to the PK 3 ! What are you think who you are?!


0 评论:

发表评论